Mobilising Mobility Webinar Series: November
Following our successful Mobilising Mobility webinars during September and October, POLIS brings you another month of engaging discussions on everything urban mobility.
Our Mobilising Mobility webinar series continues this November with a fantastic schedule of speakers from across POLIS’s urban mobility projects. The webinars, which began in September, provide a platform for urban transport stakeholders to learn, discuss and share valuable experience and knowledge on how to integrate new transport solutions in local mobility policies, thus moving from European research to actual deployment and concrete implementation on the ground.
From explorations of Citizen Science initiatives with WeCount, to innovative clean freight solutions with the LEAD project... and everything in between: as our cities and regions confront the mobility challenges thrown at them, our webinars examine the obstacles and opportunities these present.
Why should you join?
Any person interested in topics, such as:
- new mobility services
- public-private partnerships
- inclusive mobility
- Urban freight
- data... and more!
All our webinars will be free of charge and open to the wider public.
Sign up for the November round!
You can already sign up for our webinars of November 2020, which will take place on:
- Tuesday November 3: ‘Planning user-centric electromobility: the importance of user acceptance’ (eCharge4Drivers)
- Thursday November 5: ‘Data-driven Urban Mobility Planning and Citizen Science: a match made in heaven’ (WeCount)
- Tuesday November 10: ‘Like two peas in a pod: Digital Twins for urban planning’ (LEAD)
- Thursday November 12: ‘Managing uncertainty of future mobility trends’ (Momentum & GECKO)
- Tuesday November 17: ’The role of local authorities in energy systems for e-mobility’ (SEE4CITY & Cleanmobilenergy)
- Thursday November 19: ‘MaaS: crossing (modal) borders’ (MyCorridor, MOBI-MIX, HANDSHAKE and SATELLITE)