Mobilising Mobility: A webinar series on turning European transport innovation into local action
Building on the experience of the successful Post-Lockdown Mobility webinar series, which brought stakeholders from across Europe to look at both the immediate challenges for cities and regions in the recovery from COVID-19 and what the future holds for sustainable urban mobility, we are happy to announce a brand-new series of POLIS webinars – Mobilising Mobility: Turning European transport innovation into local action.
The Mobilising Mobility webinars will provide a platform for urban transport stakeholders to learn, discuss and share valuable experience and knowledge on how to integrate new transport solutions in local mobility policies, thus moving from European research to actual deployment and concrete implementation on the ground.
Why should you join?
Any person interested in topics, such as
- new mobility services
- public-private partnerships
- curbside management
- inclusive mobility
- ...and more!
All our webinars will be free of charge and open to the wider public.
Sign up for the first round!
You can already sign up for our webinars of September 2020, which will take place on:
- Tuesday, 8 September: 'New Mobility Services – the Consumers’ Perspective' (GECKO) – register here!
- Thursday, 10 September:'e-Mobility hubs and transport modelling: the case of Leuven' (eHubs; MOMENTUM) – register here!
- Tuesday, 15 September: 'European Mobility Week: Campaigns to support zero-emission mobility solutions' (EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK) – register here!
- Thursday, 17 September: 'Changing the parking fundamentals' (Park4SUMP) – register here!
- Tuesday, 22 September: 'Inclusive mobility for an inclusive society: new approaches and solutions' (INCLUSION; HiReach) – register here!
- Thursday, 24 September: 'How to make mobility work for all: embracing inclusiveness' (INDIMO; TRIPS; DIGNITY) – register here!
More webinars will be announced soon!
A summary of the key conclusions and takeaways will be published publicly following each webinar, and recording will be shared on our YouTube channel.
Further details of webinars will be announced in due course.