Autonomy Paris: Autonomy Mobility World Expo 2023
AUTONOMY MOBILITY WORLD EXPO is the world’s largest annual gathering of international policymakers, institutions, NGOs, corporations, companies, and start-ups focused on sustainable urban mobility solutions welcoming 200+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, and 8,000+ participants every year in March.
The theme of this year's Expo is 'Empowering the Shift from Motorist to Mobilist' — a theme that will be touched on in seven different session threads:
- Smart Mobility Cities: The Smart Mobility City for Today and Tomorrow (22 March - Agora 1)
- Mass Transit Tech: Mass Transit: The Backbone of the Mobility Transition (23 March - Agora 1)
- e-Mobility: Engineering the switch from fossil to electric mobility (23 March - Agora 2)
- Fleet Services: Software empowering fleet managers to make the shift to greener fleets (22 March - Agora 3)
- Shared Mobility: Scaling Sharing to Profitability (22 March - Agora 2)
- Urban Logistics: Getting Cities, Companies and Consumers to Smile with the Last-mile (23 March - Agora 3)
- Autonomous Vehicles: It's time to deploy Autonomous Vehicles on our streets (23 March - Agora 3)
The programme of the Expo is available in full here.
POLIS at AUTONOMY - Where to find us!
Join mobility decision-makers from cities across the globe to share experiences, successes, and lessons learned to drive progress towards a more sustainable and smarter future for urban mobility.
Some of the speakers include Ivo Cré, Director of Policy and Projects at POLIS; Tim Asperges, City of Leuven's Mobility Advisor, Matthieu Graindorge, City of Helmond's Senior Project Manager and many more!
Check our sessions below:
22 March 2023 | Main Stage | 10:00 am - 11:00 am | Without a Just Transition… there just won’t be a transition!
- Isobel Duxfield, Membership & Communications Manager at POLIS;
- Nick Fairclough, Senior Policy Manager at Transport for Greater Manchester;
- Huub Hoenjet, Researcher - Mobility at Amsterdam Vervoerregio;
- François Hoehlinger, Deputy CEO at Troopy;
- Adriana Certuche, Undersecretary of Citizen Services at City of Bogotá.
22 March 2023 | City Lounge | 11:00 am - 11:30 am | Networking
22 March 2023 | Main Stage | 11:30 am - 12:30 pm | Macro-managing Micromobility
- Pedro Homem de Gouveia, Senior Policy & Project Manager at POLIS;
- László Sándor Kerényi, Director - Strategic Planning at BKK Budapest;
- Bruna Cavaglià, Head of Mobility Department at City of Torino;
- Karima Delli, Tourism & Transport Committee Chair at European Parliament;
- Kristjan Maruste, CEO at AIKE;
- Nicolas Gorse, Chief Business Officer at Dott.
23 March 2023 | Main Stage | 10:00 am - 11:00 am | In or out? Managing access to city streets, public space and the curbside
- Ivo Cré, Director Policy & Projects at POLIS;
- Terry Albronda, Policy developer - Smart Mobility at City of Groningen;
- Matthieu Graindorge, Senior Project Manager Smart & Green Mobility at City of Helmond;
- Michelle Coldrey, International project Coordinator - Urban Environment Department at City of Gothenburg;
- Philippe Crist, Advisor - Innovation and Foresight at International Transport Forum at the OECD;
- Grégoire Heugel, COO at Michelin Connected Mobility.
23 March 2023 | City Lounge | 11:00 am - 11:30 am | Networking
23 March 2023 | Main Stage | 11:30 am - 12:30 pm | Scaled Electromobility: What’s new? What’s next?
- Pedro Gomes, Project Manager at POLIS;
- Ioannis Toskas, CEO at Thessaloniki Transport Authority;
- Sergio Fernandez Balaguer, Head of International Department, Institutional Affairs and CSR Directorate at EMT Madrid;
- Tim Asperges, Mobility Advisor at City of Leuven;
- Françoise Guaspare, Senior Advisor at Île-de-France;
- Anne Smart, Global Head of Policy at ChargePoint;
- Harm Weken, Managing Partner at FIER.
You will be able to find us at the POLIS exhibition stand, too!