3rd CoMotion LA Leadership Conference
The third global conference CoMotion LA will take place in Los Angeles on November 14-15, 2019 and will explore the new mobility revolution and the challenges and opportunities it poses for cities.
Set during two days of immersive and inspirational talks, demos, test drives and exhibitions, the conference will give a glimpse into the new urban future. It will also gather global mayors, leading technologists, public transport operators, venture capitalists, start-ups and established players from the entire landscape of new urban mobility.
Themes of the conference
The topics examinated in the conference will be the following:
- Urban Aerial Mobility
- Human Centric Design & Healthy Cities
- Shared Transportation & MaaS
- Freight & Urban Supply Chains
- Personal Mobility & Street Space
- Autonomous Future
- Inclusive Transportation
- Cities 3.0: Mobility Infrastructure
- Electrification & New Energy
You can find the agenda of the meeting here.
- Andrew Liu, Senior Vice President, Parsons Corporation
- Phil Silver, Leader - Transportation, State and Local Government, Amazon Web Services
- Uri Tamir, Senior Director, Strategic Initiatives, Mobileye (Intel)
The panel will be moderated by Russ Mitchell, Automobiles Reporting and Analysis, Los Angeles Times.
The CoMotion LA registration desk is located at ROW DTLA – 777 S. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021 between S Central Ave and Alameda St near the Los Angeles Arts District. In addition, further workshops will be held at the La Kretz Innovation Campus, which is accessible via the New Mobility Corridor.
Tickets are still available here.