Governance & Integration
The Governance & Integration Working Group looks at how to remap the urban mobility policy landscape.
The Working Group on Governance & Integration discusses key challenges faced by local and regional authorities when developing policies and strategies to accelerate the shift to sustainable urban mobility, improve equity and safeguard the public interest, and deal with cutting-edge innovation.
The topics being discussed in this Working Group are:
- Shared Micromobility Services
- Future of Public Transport
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Public-Private Engagement
- Gender Perspectives in Urban Mobility
- Labour: what about the Jobs?
- Tourism and Transport
- Transition Management
- Leadership for Change
- Systems Thinking and Innovation
- Policy Nudging for Behaviour Change
Image: Anti Rozetsky/Unsplash