For a more inclusive, equitable and accessible mobility - The INCLUSION toolbox
On 22 October INCLUSION project was presented in one of POLIS Mobilising Mobility webinars. The webinar titled 'For a more inclusive, equitable and accessible mobility - The INCLUSION toolbox' took place exactly one month after the project has come to end with the purpose to further disseminate the project’s tools and recommendations.
Featured speakers included the following project's partners:
- Michele Masnata – Project manager AlgoWatt & INCLUSION project coordinator
- Kristin Tovaas – Consultant at Rupprecht Consult
- Andrea Lorenzini - Public Transport and shared mobility services specialist at MemEx Srl
- Lidia Sala – Innovation Engineer at Mosaic Factor
During the past three years, INCLUSION raised awareness about how transport does not work equally for all, particularly for vulnerable to exclusion people living in remote urban, peri-urban and rural areas. This lack of transport options means reduced access to goods and services, to the job market, education, and recreational activities which they all have an impact on people’s wellbeing.
During the webinar speakers tried to answer the following questions:
- What tools has the INCLUSION project developed and what can we learn from its research?
- What are the project’s key recommendations and what can be transferred to cities, regions, transport authorities and transport providers?
- What are the business models and solutions for delivering inclusive mobility and leaving no one behind?
- Can we achieve sustainable and inclusive mobility while keeping it accessible, affordable, and inclusive for all?
A recording of the webinar is available on this link. You can also access the presentations in the bullet list below:
- Pasquale Cancellara – Introduction to the webinar
- Michele Masnata –Introduction to the INCLUSION project
- Kristin Tovaas - How to make inclusive mobility a reality: 8 principles and tools for a fair(er) transport system
- Steve Wright - Evaluation of Pilot Lab findings and lessons learnt for transferability
- Andrea Lorenzini, Lidia Sala: From Pilot experiences to Inclusive Business Models and solutions
Find all resources, tools and solutions developed by the INCLUSION project at www.h2020-inclusion.eu