USEPE Final ConOps Workshop: U-space for the future Air Mobility - concepts and challenges
The main topic for this workshop will be to present the revised concept of operations to the stakeholders and gather input before the final version is published.
The USEPE project has now revised its concept of operations and validated it.
We are waiting for you:
▶ at Indra Sistemas
▶ on Av. de Bruselas, 35, Alcobendas, near Madrid
▶ November 8, 2022
▶ 9:15 - 15:00 CEST
Join us to discover the updated concept of operation for our D2-C2 #DroneSeparationMethod!
The workshop will include presentations of our challenges and adaptation, together with simulations of the implementation of our method. Do not miss this opportunity to discuss the regulatory and technical challenges to be solved for the safe operation of air mobility over cities.
USEPE is a project on drone separation in the U-space co-funded by the EU under the H2020 Research and Innovation Programme, through the SESAR Joint Undertaking (grant agreement No 890378).
- Leibniz University Hannover
- University of South-Eastern Norway (usn.no)
- Indra (indracompany.com)
- Nommon | Artificial Intelligence for a sustainable future
Who might be interested?
- urban mobility legislators
- drone regulators
- mobility experts
- people interested in mobility, AI regulations, U-Space, delivery, etc.
- logistics experts and companies
- project managers in the mobility area
- companies related to mobility
- traffic regulators
- developers working with drones and AI systems.
How to get there from Madrid:
▶ Bus - 159 from Intercambiador de Plaza Castilla to Av.bruselas-centro Empresarial ( 8 stops ～15 min.)
▶ Car from the city centre ～30 min.
For more information on USEPE and upcoming events visit the project website.
Further information regarding the venue and agenda will be published soon. Save the date!