2019 ITS Europe Congress for cities and regions
There are many formal congress events and side events that Polis members and Polis staff will be taking part in during the week. See below a snapshot of these events:
- Seminar on new mobility services in a smart city context, organised by the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities. Further information here.
- SIS23: Safer Cities: vision zero - a multidisciplinary challenge, involving TfL, Gothenburg, Helmond, Ertico & others to be confirmed
- SIS10: Possible actions for Public Authorities to facilitate Automated Driving, involving Polis staff
- Panel discussion: Sustainable mobility (Smart Cities Stream), involving the CEO of EIT Urban Mobility (new KIC programme involving many Polis members)
- EU EIP and POLIS side-event “Where motorways and cities meet and greet” to discuss the urban-interurban interface with input from the EC and including an exhibition tour on Dutch Street. From 12-13.00 starting at the EC stand.
- Mayors and Industry Leaders Summit
- Plenary session: Automated mobility – How far are we?, involving Barcelona
- SIS46: Making bike- and scooter shares work for the cities, moderated by Polis staff
- MAVEN project final event on urban traffic management and automation. More information here.
Polis members can enjoy a discounted registration fee. To request this, please contact Suzanne Hoadley.
We look forward to seeing you at the congress.