MORE to hold four online sessions to discuss the present and the future of our streets
The EU-funded MORE project is holding four online sessions at the end of February 2022.
As the MORE project draws to a close at the end of February, the experts and practitioners who have contributed to shape innovative concepts and tools for the reallocation of road space will hold four online sessions to discuss hot topics such as brining life back to streets, what's next for TEN-T policy in Europe following the launch of the new Urban Mobility Framework, and the advances in technologies and future scenarios for urban mobility.
A dedicated session will present the tools developed by MORE, which will help transport and planning authorities engage citizens in the road space redesign process.
Register for the online sessions
- Monday 21 February, 11:00 - 12:30 CET: Bringing life back to streets. Register here.
- Tuesdsay 22 February, 11:00 - 13:00 CET: An introduction to the MORE tools for road space reallocation. Register here.
- Wednesday 23 February, 11:00 - 12:30 CET: Advances in technologies and future scenarios for urban mobility. Register here.
- Thursday 24 February, 11:00 - 13:00 CET: What's next for TEN-T policy in the EU? Register here.
- Check our draft agenda here
MORE Final Event: Better streets for better cities
The four online sessions complement the final event of the MORE project, "Better streets for better cities", taking place in Brussels on 17 February 2022. Please visit the event page to register.