Just Transition Webinar: Advancing the Just Transition in Urban Mobility Projects
The newest addition to the Just Transition Webinar series will focus on three groundbreaking projects in urban mobility: UPPER, ELABORATOR, and SMALL. Together, they exemplify what it means to make mobility safer, greener, and more inclusive. Join us on 26 October to find out more!
In this upcoming webinar, we will bring together three projects that are leading the charge in redefining urban mobility: UPPER, ELABORATOR, and SMALL. These projects exemplify innovative approaches to ensuring mobility as a right, fostering inclusive public transport and shared mobility, and promoting safe and inclusive active mobility.
During the webinar, we will delve into some of the tangible actions that drive a just transition in urban mobility. We will explore how these projects plan to transform the urban mobility landscape by ensuring equity, accessibility, and safety for all individuals. By facilitating dialogue among project representatives, policymakers, experts, and stakeholders, we aim to inspire collaborative efforts and practical solutions that can catalyse positive change in urban mobility policies and practices.
- Eva Grigoriadou, Architect – Director, URBANA
- Pinelopi Alexiou, Social Anthropologist - Project Assistant, URBANA
- Esen Köse, Project Manager – Mpact
- Kia Madsen, Consultant Green and Cohesive Mobility, Center for Regional Development – The Capital Region of Denmark
- Juan Fernando Gimenez Pla, Project Manager - Researcher, Instituto de Biomecánica de Valenci
- Mircea Steriu, Project Manager , UPPER, UITP
Date: 26 October | Time: 10:00 - 11:30 CEST | Location: Online (Zoom)