Webinar: Zero Emission Zones For Freight - Lessons from Shenzhen and Shanghai
The third webinar in the Zero Emission Zones for Freight series by C40 and TDA will showcase the progress made in Chinese cities on transitioning to zero emission freight, highlighting successes and practical lessons learned, with a focus on Shenzhen and Shanghai.
Click here to register for the webinar.
The second webinar focused on Transitioning to Zero Emission Zones and Zero Emission Freight in London and is available here.
If you missed the first webinar, Zero Emission Zones for Freight – Lessons from the Netherlands, you can watch it here.
This webinar will discuss:
- the policy and vision for transitioning to zero emission urban freight
- how various public and private sector actors have been implementing this vision
- successes, challenges and lessons for other cities, companies and countries/regions
Agenda and Speakers:
- Welcome and introductions
- The policy and vision for the promotion of electric freight vehicles in Shenzhen - Mr Xiang Shan Wang, Director, Shenzhen Electric Vehicle Application and Promotion Center
- Experiences and lessons from the private sector in Shenzhen, Shanghai and other cities
- Logistics van renting company perspective - DST
- Retailer perspective - Ms Angela Hultberg, Global Head of Sustainable Mobility, Ingka group (formerly IKEA Group)
- Freight vehicle manufacturer perspective - Mr Isbrand Ho, Managing Director, BYD Europe B.V.
- Q & A
- Webinar close and next steps
Please note: this webinar will be open to C40 Cities Green and Healthy Streets signatory city members, the TDA Community of Interest on Urban Freight members, the ZEV Community, Transport & Environment, POLIS and ALICE members.
Insights from this webinar will be used to inform a paper on zero emission zones for freight to be published later this year.