Transport & Logistics Munich Fair
The Transport & Logistics Munich Fair is back! The international trade fair, held every two years in Munich since 1978, will be taking place from May 9 to 12. Focused on logistics, mobility, IT and supply chain management, it is a unique opportunity for international networking for those working in the logistics and urban freight industry.
The Transport & Logistics Munich Fair is back! This four-day trade show in the Bavarian capital represents an exciting meeting point and platform for innovative mobility and intermodal solutions, particularly for those working and/or interested in the urban freight industry.
Throughout four days, you will be able to meet international exhibitors, attend diverse sessions from compelling speakers, and learn more about the hottest conversations concerning logistics, particularly:
- Services related to freight transport and logistics.
- Equipment for freight transport by road, rail, water, and air.
- Intralogistics, warehouse management systems, auto-ID, and packaging.
- IT, telematics, e-business, telecommunications.
Moreover, POLIS project ESCALATE will also be present at the trade fair! Check below for more details:
- May 11, 14:00 – 18:00 (CET) - Session on "Zero Emission Heavy Duty Road Transport: Perspectives and Innovation Testing In Real Operations" , conference room A52. The project will present, within this session, from 14:00 till 15:00: ''An introduction to zero emission heavy duty road transport initiatives''.
For more information, you can check the official website for this event here.