EcoProcura 2018 – Sustainable, Circular and Innovative Procurement
EcoProcura will bring together 400 other procurers, policy makers, businesses, researchers and international organisations in Nijmegen to discuss the latest developments in sustainable and innovation procurement:
- Current best practice in implementation
- European policy developments and international initiatives
- Opportunities for collaboration between procurers in Europe
- Practical tools for implementation (circular procurement, life cycle costing, monitoring, e-Procurement)
- Market dialogue, joint procurement, social issues, professionalization of procurement
Showcase your work to attendees from across Europe and other world regions at EcoProcura 2018 – a three day conference on sustainable, circular, and innovation procurement, taking place from 3-5 October in Nijmegen (Netherlands).
Organizations, projects and businesses, which offer sustainable procurement services and expertise, are also invited to apply for a space at the EcoProcura 2018 Exhibition zone. The Exhibition zone will serve as a key meeting and networking spot, featuring procurement- related initiatives and organizations. For more information about costs and layout and to secure your spot today, contact us at email@example.com.
For all the latest conference updates and information, from information on breakout sessions, practical information on Nijmegen and how to get to the city, and information about our speakers, visit the EcoProcura website.