TAAM Toolbox Webinar
On 25 October, PRISMA solutions, dots., Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies (LBTU), and Salzburg Research will co-host a webinar to unveil their new, innovative Toolbox for Agile Urban Accessibility Management (TAAM).
This web-based application will allow European cities and regions to flexibly plan and monitor the impacts of their traffic management strategies and regulations in a digital format.
- Date: Wednesday, 25 October
- Time: 10.00 – 11:00 CET
- Location: Online (Microsoft Teams)
About the webinar
The webinar will cover key features of the TAAM toolbox, including greener traffic solutions, streamlined traffic planning, online publication of traffic management strategies and regulations, and real-time traffic changes enabled by artificial intelligence (AI). In light of the urban challenges posed by climate change, the event aims to showcase the groundbreaking solutions that the TAAM toolbox can offer for sustainable and efficient traffic management in European cities and regions.
- 10:00 – 10:05: Introduction and welcome, led by Piotr Bardadyn (Business Development Manager, dots.)
- 10:05 – 10:15: TAAM project overview, led by Elisabeth Jarusel (Business Analysts and Project Manager, PRISMA solutions)
- 10:15 – 10:35: Key conclusions results analysis from interviews with cities, led by Karl Rehrl (Head of Mobility & Transport Analytics, Salzburg Research) and Gatis Vītols (Dean at the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies, LBTU)
- 10:35 – 10:55: TAAM’s vision and how it will solve challenges identified in interviews, led by Simon Nyga (Business Analysts and Project Manager, PRISMA solutions) and Mārtiņš Bubins (System Analyst, dots.)
- 10:55 – 11:00: Q&A session, led by Piotr Bardadyn (Business Development Manager, dots.)
If you are interested in attending, you can register for the webinar here for free.