MOMENTUM Project final conference
MOMENTUM Final Conference set to take place in Brussels, showcasing new mobility planning tools- featuring many POLIS member cities.
Location: BluePoint (Brussels)- and online
Date & time: 31 March 2022 from 9:00-18:00 CEST
The event will showcase our main achievements in the development of tools to prepare cities for emerging mobility solutions, such as autonomous vehicles and shared mobility. You can expect captivating stories from the four MOMENTUM cities of Madrid, Regensburg, Thessaloniki and Leuven about their strategies to tackle the mobility challenges of the future
MOMENTUM, an H2020 funded project, has developed a set of new data analysis methods, transport models and planning support tools to capture the impact of these new transport options on the urban mobility ecosystem, in order to support cities in the task of designing the right policy mix to exploit the full potential of these emerging mobility solutions.
- 08:30 – 09:00: Registration / Welcome Coffee (COVID Certificate check)
- 09:00 – 09:15: Introduction to the MOMENTUM Project & Welcome Words
- 09:15 – 09:30: Welcome Wordy by European Commission
- 09:30 – 10:00 Keynote by External Expert
- 10:00 – 10:30: Presentations of MOMENTUM Cities Leuven & Madrid
- 10:30 – 11:00: Panel discussion with Leuven & Madrid
- 11:00 – 11:15: Coffee Break
- 11:15 – 11:45: Presentation of MOMENTUM Cities Regensburg & Thessaloniki
- 11:45 – 12:30: Panel discussion with Regensburg & Thessaloniki
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:30: Presentation of the decision-support tool & utility for cities (CERTH)
- 14:30-16:00: Presentations by technical partners
- 16:00-16:15: Coffee Break
- 16:15-17:30: Panel Discussion
- 17:30-18:00: Main messages of the MOMENTUM project
- 18:00-19:00: Reception & Networking Opportunity
Final Conference will take place at BluePoint in Brussels on 31 March 2022 from 9:00 until 18:00. The ‘BluePoint’ Conference Centre is located at ‘Bd Auguste Reyers 80, 1030 Brussels‘.
Please be aware that only fully vaccinated people can attend the Final Conference. Furthermore, the MOMENTUM project will follow the latest COVID-19 guidelines of the Belgian and Brussels authorities. In case you cannot attend the Final Conference, we invite you to join the hybrid event online by indicating it in your registration form.