Low-Carb Exploitation Workshop
The Interreg-funded Low-Carb Project is organising an exploitation workshop, including several interesting breakout sessions, which are open to the public.
The plenary session (09:00-11:30), will see partners present their selected action plan measures & tools, and receive targeted advice on funding opportunities and innovative procurement.
The parallel breakout slam sessions (11:45 - 13:00) will facilitate discussions and workshop activities for participants who are highly welcomed to brainstorm and share their thoughts. Jump in and tell us where we can make the most of our project's products, tools, and outputs!
The proposed sessions are:
- Co-creating the micro-mobility hub in Leipzig Nordraum
- Smart multimodal mobility station in Koprivnica
- How to make best use of the SUMP Self-Assessment Tool?
- Future application of the Central European Competence Center
- How to achieve the safe last mile for school children in Skawina
Full program and event details: