DT4REGIONS Award Ceremony
The DT4REGIONS Award Ceremony will occur during the DT4REGIONS Final Conference, scheduled for 21-22 June in Brussels.
On this occasion, two awards will be attributed: the Most Innovative Solution, directly selected by an expert jury, and the Public’s Favourite, resulting from a public vote among 12 digital solutions preselected by the same jury among the whole pool of applications received.
About the Conference
The DT4REGIONS Final Conference will be held in Brussels and online on 21-22 June 2023. The event will be held at the Emilia-Romagna Region - Delegation to the EU (Rue Montoyer, 21).
The event will showcase the work done by the DT4REGIONS project over the last two years, bringing together representatives of regions, cities and communities from across Europe. Public authorities at the local, regional, and national levels, policymakers, private sector representatives or any interested citizens, as well as DT4REGIONS project partners and supporting organisations, are invited to participate and reflect on a joint approach for improving the capacity and increasing knowledge on the digital transformation of European cities and regions.
You can find the draft programme of the conference here.
About the solutions
You can find more information about the shortlisted solutions below:
- Developing machine learning algorithms and data science platforms to understand and improve air quality in London
- Automatic identification of refugee needs
- A framework to measure how ethical, equitable and integrated an AI algorithm
- AI enhances road safety
- Spot on Waste - Using AI to detect litter in the public space
- REGIONAL COVID-HUB: COVID-19 data and e-services platform for the Wielkopolska region
- Mon parcours formation métiers (my career training paths)
- Open digital assistant
- CORēHealth: operating centre of telemedicine for chronic conditions and clinical networks
- Involvement of artificial intelligence in receiving emergency calls
- The InnOvaTe Programme (IoT Place)
About the project
DT4REGIONS is a European Parliament Preparatory Action supported by European Funds. Its aim is the creation of a European Platform for Regions to enable AI and Big Data collective solutions. Bringing together 14 partners from across Europe led by the Emilia-Romagna Region, the project has the real needs of a network of regions at its heart. Technical partners assist to make the platform a sound and effective environment for the development of the next era of AI and Big Data for the digital transformation of public administration.