SPARK Pannel on Energy and Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
The way we produce and consume energy is changing fast. Governments around the world have pledged to meet emissions targets within the next two decades, requiring important changes. During two days, SPARK will cover key themes of energy transition.
The transition to electric vehicles is a key component in reaching net zero emissions. It will require major investment and new funding mechanisms, along with expansion in renewable energy production and increasingly responsive and flexible grid infrastructure.
From September 14-15, SPARK gathers experts in the mobility sector from new business models, to technologies, funding mechanisms, and regulatory incentives to understand how to achieve a sustainable future.
On September 15 at 9:00 (CEST), SPARK brings together experts in a panel on electric vehicles infrastructure to gather perspectives from around Europe to discuss the way forward.
Join the speakers:
- Dag Spilde, Senior Analyst, N.V.E. - Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Market Directorate
- Andreas Blin, Manager of International Sales & Business Development, Has.to.be
- Sanne van Breukelen, Project Leader Infrastructure and Zero Emissions, Vervoerregio Amsterdam
- Lidia León Talavera, Vice Director of Operations Centres, EMT Madrid
- Gabriela Barrera, Coordinator Clean Vehicles, Urban Freight, Polis Network
- José Fernando Guilherme, Road Safety and Energy Fleet Rationalization, CTT Correios de Portugal, S.A.
- Pierpaolo Cazzola, Advisor - Energy, technology and environmental sustainability, International Transport Forum
Download agenda here.