Is Sharing Dead? What Micromobility 2.0 will look like in Post-COVID cities
We’ve all heard the dire news from the leading shared scooter and bike operators: drastic layoffs, emergency fundraising, and fleets pulled from the streets. But at the same time, active transportation has emerged as an even more vital means of transit, as people around the world look to avoid crowded trains and buses, and newly traffic-free streets have communities rethinking their commutes. Join us as we explore not just what this pandemic means for micromobility, but what comes next for this fast-evolving sector as cities begin planning their post-COVID futures.
This webinar from Co-Motion features:
- Janelle Wang, CEO of Acton
- Euwyn Poon, President & Co-Founder of Spin
- Joshua Schank, Chief Innovation Officer at LA Metro
- Dmitry Shevelenko, Co-Founder & President of Tortoise
- Moderated by Greg Lindsay, Director of Strategy at CoMotion
The webinar takes place on Wednesday 22 April at 19:00 CET. Register here.