Workshop invitation: Electromobility in practice, 17 October 2018, Paris
Interreg’s CleanMobilEnergy and SEEV4-City projects have joined forces to organise a series of events this Autumn with the aim to illustrate breakthrough approaches and solutions being adopted across the public and the private sector for the deployment of electromobility charging infrastructure, including state-of-the-art energy storage technology and intelligent management systems for an efficient use of renewable energy powering electric vehicles and building facilities.
A joint workshop "Electromobility in practice – solutions, experiences & lessons learnt" will take place on 17 October 2018 in Paris, from 10h00 to 17h00, at IAU île-de-France 15, rue Falguière, 75015 Paris.
The workshop will look at:
- City dialogue session: Electromobility charging infrastructure and smart energy management technology solutions piloted across European cities.
- Expert discussion in small groups among public authorities and other electromobility experts on:
- City needs & requirements;
- Intelligent Energy Management System;
- Social and societal acceptance;
- Policy context ;
- Business models;
- EU legal aspects
- Business models and policy recommendations
The workshop agenda can be found on the event page.
On the subsequent day 18 October 2018 a 45 minutes roundtable "E-mobility roll-out in cities" will be hosted during AUTONOMY & the Urban Mobility Summit, at La Villette, Paris.
The roundtable will see representatives of public authorities and the private sector exchanging views and ideas about challenges and solutions for the deployment of electromobility solutions in urban areas, and energy management.
- Registrations to the joint workshop "Electromobility in practice – solutions, experiences & lessons learnt" on 17 October are open! Please use the Registration link
- To attend the roundtable "E-mobility roll-out in cities" at AUTONOMY & the Urban Mobility Summit, registration to the Summit is mandatory. City and policymakers are eligible for a free ticket. To get a free pass, register here.