Apply for the MOMENTUM project's call for follower cities!
New mobility systems and disruptive technologies (carsharing, bikesharing, e-scootersharing, ridehailing, MaaS, CAVs…) are operating or emerging in a wide number of cities, affecting urban mobility patterns and generating challenges that cities are sometimes not well prepared to cope with.
The MOMENTUM project will develop a set of new analysis methods, transport models and planning support tools to capture the impact of these new transport options on the urban mobility ecosystem, in order to support cities in the task of designing the right policy mix to exploit their full potential. The tools developed will be tested in Leuven, Madrid, Thessaloniki and Regensburg.
If your city is facing challenges due to the introduction of new mobility services and you would like to gain a clearer vision of how to harness the potential of new emerging technologies, you might be interested in applying for this call!
The selected follower cities will benefit from:
- Networking opportunities across Europe
- Acquiring a better understanding of disruptive changes in mobility
- Having access to cutting-edge research on new mobility services and technologies as well as related modelling tools
- Learning how to integrate the outputs and tools developed by the MOMENTUM project into their local policy through a dedicated and tailored roll-out plan, capacity-building webinars and training sessions
- Reimbursement for any required travel
Between June 2019 and April 2022, follower cities will be expected to participate in (at least 2 and maximum 4) face-to-face workshops/meetings (online meetings might also take place). The first Workshop will take place at the CIVITAS Forum 2019 (2-4 October, Graz). The cities will also be expected to complete a Consultation Delphi Poll by October 2019.
For further information, please check the City Pool Activity Description.
If you want to apply to join the MOMENTUM City Pool, please complete this online survey here. The deadline for the submission of your application is 15 June 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Maria José Rojo, project manager at POLIS firstname.lastname@example.org.