ACUTE/UERA Seminar: Programme now available!
On 20-21 February 2024, the Accessibility and Connectivity Knowledge Hub for Urban Transformation in Europe (ACUTE) and UERA will co-host a seminar on urban accessibility and connectivity in Karlsruhe (Germany). Check out the full seminar programme and register today!
If you are curious to learn more about the 15-minute city concept through the lens of urban accessibility and connectivity, then you will not want to miss this informative seminar, co-hosted by ACUTE and UERA. For two days, academics and mobility practitioners from across Europe will come together in Karlsruhe to discuss topics such as:
- the academic and operational meanings of "urban accessibility";
- temporal urbanism and the 15-minute city concept;
- the social dimension of design and implementation for the 15-minute city;
- sustainable and inclusive transport planning;
- and methods for assessing implementation of 15-minute city concept.
Curious to find out more? You are in luck – the full seminar programme is now available here!
How to register
Whether you are an attendee or a speaker, registration for this seminar is mandatory. Make sure to reserve your spot here.
Can't make it Karlsruhe? Not to worry – you may also participate in the seminar online. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a link.
For those attending in person, please note that the seminar will take place in two locations:
- 20 February 2024: The first day of the seminar will take place at the Karlsruhe Institute for Technology Assessment and Systems Analysis (Karlstraße 11, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany)
- 21 February: The second day of the seminar will take place at Triangel Space (Kaiserstraße 93, 76133 Karlsruhe)
After the seminar, you are invited to attend the UERA Event 2024 on "Building urban transformative capacity: Empowering cities/urban actors through experimentation, cooperation and learning," which will take place in Karlsruhe on 22 February. More information can be found here.