Webinar: Zero Emission Zones For Freight - Lessons from Beijing
The fourth webinar in the Zero Emission Zones for Freight series by C40 and TDA will build on the lessons learned from Shenzhen and Shanghai, discussing successes and practical lessons learned in Beijing.
Date: Thursday 7 May 2020 Time: 10:00 CET
Click here to register for the webinar.
If you missed our previous webinars, you can access them here: Zero Emission Zones for Freight – Lessons from the Netherlands, Transitioning to Zero Emission Zones and Zero Emission Freight in London, and Zero Emission Zones for Freight - Lessons from Shenzhen and Shanghai.
This webinar will discuss:
- the policy and vision for transitioning to zero emission urban freight
- how various public and private sector actors have been implementing this vision
- successes, challenges and lessons for other cities, companies and countries/regions
Agenda and Speakers:
- Welcome and introductions
- Progress on zero emission zones in Chinese cities -
- Lulu Xue, Urban Mobility Manager, WRI-China
- Low (going to zero) emission zone policy and city access permits for freight vehicles in Beijing -
- Chengyi Guan, Senior Project Manager, Beijing Transport Institute
- Q & A
- Webinar close and next steps
Please note: this webinar will be open to C40 Cities Green and Healthy Streets signatory city members, the TDA Community of Interest on Urban Freight members, the ZEV Community, Transport & Environment, POLIS and ALICE members.
Insights from this webinar will be used to inform a paper on zero emission zones for freight to be published later this year.