Policy Making for Data Sharing - A European and Local Perspective
In the spirit of the need for public and private sector collaboration on data sharing in mobility, POLIS is working with the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and the International Road Federation (IRF) to co-host a webinar to discuss European perspectives on data sharing for MaaS.
In the framework of the Sustainable Mobility For All (SuM4All) platform, a group of experts have developed a policy framework and actionable guidance to support policymaking on data sharing for sustainable urban mobility.
The mobility data sharing policy framework seeks to serve as a comprehensive guide to policymakers globally, providing a categorization of the policies required to enable, facilitate, and catalyze data sharing in the mobility sector amongst public and private stakeholders.
The webinar Policy Making for Data Sharing - A European and Local Perspective will mark the launch of the Report and provide an opportunity to engage with policymakers, the private sector, and civil society.
- Karen Vancluysen, Secretary General, POLIS Network
- Philippe Crist, Advisor for Innovation and Foresight, ITF
- Andy Taylor, Senior Director for Global Strategy, Cubic Systems
- Victoire Champenois, Policy Officer, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Aman Chitkara, Manager, Mobility, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Vasco Mora, Advisor to the deputy mayor for mobility, City of Lisbon
Registration is available via the following link.