Mobility Redefined: Blurred Lines in Public/Private Transportation
Polis is part of an interesting line up of people taking part in an Impact>Mobility webinar on on-demand mobility and Mobility as a Service.
Key topics to be addressed in the webinar include:
- Mobility Redefined? See how municipalities need to innovate to explore new models which cater to evolving demands and lower congestion and emissions.
- Solving Public Transport Pain Points: Understanding how the public sector and transport authorities are creating new regulation for open data sharing
- Powered By Data: Harness the power of data to optimise routes, distribution and feed real time transportation data to commuters for a seamless transport experience
- Create Trusted Public/ Private Partnerships: Discuss how to work in harmony with the cities and enable integration between public transportation and shared mobility services
- Chris Snyder, CEO, ViaVan
- Thomas Geier, Policy & Research Officer, European Metropolitan Transport Authorities (EMTA)
- Krista Huhtala-Jenks, Head of Go-to-Market, MaaS Global
- Suzanne Hoadley, Senior Manager – Coordinator Traffic Efficiency, POLIS
For further information and to register, click here.