Global Mass Transit 2nd Conference: Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Europe
POLIS has joined as a supporting partner for Global Mass Transit’s second conference on ‘Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) Europe’, which will take place from 19-20 October at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
The mission of the conference is to discuss the experience so far in the deployment of MaaS solutions, the perspectives of public transport authorities (PTAs) and public transport operators (PTOs) on MaaS, its benefits and challenges, emerging trends, recent developments, new technologies, business and service models, and ways forward for MaaS in Europe.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- Benefits of MaaS to users and PTAs
- Preconditions to a successful deployment of MaaS solutions
- Transitioning from trials and pilots to full operations across the city
- Integrating public transit with taxis, car-sharing schemes and new mobility solutions
- Data generation, data sharing, data analysis and privacy
- Cost-effectiveness, flexibility, and sustainability of integrated mobility services
- European Commission’s role in the implementation of MaaS
- Mobility super apps
From the POLIS team, Laura Babío, Project Manager & Traffic Efficiency Coordinator, will be joining as a speaker. Among the event’s other participants will be leading public transport authorities (PTAs), public transport operators (PTOs), taxi fleet operators, ride-hailing and ride-sharing service providers, micro-mobility providers, local and city governments/authorities, solution providers, system integrators, fleet management software providers, technology platform suppliers, car-leasing and renting service providers, fare collection system suppliers, ticketing infrastructure providers, investors, consultants, ICT infrastructure providers, insurance companies, regulatory organisations, R&D institutes, and academic institutions. They will present their perspectives, share lessons learned from previous projects, and offer possible solutions.
If you wish to be part of the conference, please send an email to Niharika Pagore (email@example.com), who will help you with the registration process.