CEDR Collaborative Planning Final Conference
The Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR) is holding their Collaborative Planning Final Conference on 12 February 2021, 10:00-16:00.
This event, which will take place virtually, presents the outputs of three research projects (SPINTRENDS, SPINDESIGN and SPADE) funded under CEDR Call 2017 Collaborative Planning.
- More robust multi-modal accessibility
- Added value to spatial-economic development
- Improved sustainability and liveability
- Enhanced societal support
- Reduced costs of mitigation and planning time, and
- Diversification of financing sources (co-funding by other authorities and infra users).
The event will introduce the projects, allowing participants to learn more and discuss implementation issues.
Find out more and register here.