CEDR Collaborative Planning Final Conference
The Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR) is holding their Collaborative Planning Final Conference on 12 February 2021, 10:00-16:00.
This event, which will take place virtually, presents the outputs of three research projects (SPINTRENDS, SPINDESIGN and SPADE) funded under CEDR Call 2017 Collaborative Planning.
The Call is coordinated by POLIS member, Rijkswaterstaat and examines the need for developing a common framework for collaborative spatial planning, aiming to achieve:
- More robust multi-modal accessibility
- Added value to spatial-economic development
- Improved sustainability and liveability
- Enhanced societal support
- Reduced costs of mitigation and planning time, and
- Diversification of financing sources (co-funding by other authorities and infra users).
The event will introduce the projects, allowing participants to learn more and discuss implementation issues.
Find out more and register here.