2Zero: A renewed partnership under Horizon Europe
Representatives from the European Commission and EGVIA stakeholders will be presenting the new co-programmed partnership: Towards Zero Emission Road Transport (2Zero)
On 19 May, the European Commission representatives and stakeholders from EGVIA will introduce Towards Zero Emission Road Transport (2Zero), a renewed partnership under Horizon Europe.
Following up the the European Green Vehicles Initiative, the 2Zero Road Transport Partnership will accelerate the development of zero tailpipe emission road transport in Europe with a system approach, supporting the European Green Deal targets.
During this online event taking place from 10:00 to 11:30 am (CEST), you will learn what to expect from the coming 2Zero partnership.
- 2Zero in the context of the Green Deal, Rosalinde Van der Vlies, Director Clean Planet, DG RTD, European Commission
- 2Zero as a building block to accelerate the transition to zero-emission road mobility, Stephan Neugebauer, EGVIA Chairman
- 2Zero in the research ecosystem, Jean-Luc di Paola Galloni, EGVIA Vice Chairman
- The SRIA: the backbone of the partnership, Thilo Bein, Vice-Chairman, from the research members – Fraunhofer – Alliance Transport
- How to get involved, Lucie Beaumel, EGVIA Director
Register to the webinar here