SOLUTIONSplus Exchange Session "MaaS and ITS"
The SOLUTIONSplus project is organising an Exchange Session focused on Mobility as a Service (MaaS), its role in decarbonising the transport system and its link with Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) solutions on 21 February, from 16:00 to 17:00 CET.
SOLUTIONSplus, the project kick-starting the transition towards low-carbon urban mobility, is organising a live exchange session as part of the third e-course of its global e-learning programme on electric mobility. Want to find out more about this event and the project? Keep on reading!
A unique chance
This Exchange session will offer the chance to go deeper into the topics presented in the e-course on MaaS and ITS and meet some of the trainers such as:
- Diogo Martins (City Able).
- Tu-Tho Thai (MobilityData).
- Meng Lu (SWARCO).
- John Paddington (ERTICO).
You will have the unique opportunity to exchange with them and ask any questions you may have, Whether you followed the MaaS e-course or just want to learn more about the topics covered in the training programme!
SOLUTIONSplus: third e-course of its global e-learning programme on electric mobility.
The third e-course provided a comprehensive overview of the MaaS ecosystem, including pertinent sectors, stakeholder needs, and operator requirements. It was split into four different units spread out over a few weeks during January 2023:
- Unit 1: Led by ERTICO, it introduced MaaS' core concepts.
- Unit 2: Led by POLIS, it focused on the customer needs for MaaS to secure accessible and affordable services.
- Unit 3: Led by ERTICO, it presented the standards required to deploy MaaS in cities, as well as the public vs private approach to MaaS.
- Unit 4: Lead by SWARCO, it explored how Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) can support MaaS.
Funded by the Horizon 2020 programme, the SOLUTIONSplus project sets up a global platform for shared, public, and commercial e-mobility solutions, and to kick start the transition toward low carbon urban mobility. It encompasses city level demonstrations to test different types of innovative and integrated e-mobility solutions, complemented by a comprehensive toolbox, capacity development and replication activities.
To register to this exchange session, click here.
In case of any doubt, do not hesitate to contact Pedro Gomes, Marina Martin, Andréia Lopes Azevedo, and Cláudia Ribeiro.