EPA-POLIS Webinar #3
POLIS and the European Parking Association (EPA) invite you to join the third webinar in their joint series on parking management, coordinated in collaboration with the Park4SUMP project.
Date: 2 March 2022
Time: 11:00-13:00 CET
After exploring on-street and kerbside vehicle management and off-street parking management activities for new mobility services, this next installment will concentrate on applied digital solutions that are enabling the integrated management solutions that have been illustrated in the first two webinars.
Among other topics, the webinar will explore: on- and off street parking solutions, integrated management applications and data management.
Digitalization and the Parking Eco-System - Equipment and Devices
Moderators – Nigel Williams & Ivo Cré
- Connected Parking and Mobility solutions – Trends: Thomas Pühringer, SKIDATA
- On-Street Parking & Curb side Management Tools: Thierry Brusseaux, Flowbird
- An overview of the Parking Eco System: Morten Hother Sørensen, Easy Park
- Optimising Space Occupancy: Peter Dingemans, Board Member EPA
- Tools for a better Parking Management: Stefan Van den Branden, Sint-Niklaas
- City of Mainz – becoming a digital Parking Operator: Nils Teske, Uwe Brück, Kim Schreiber, PMG Mainz – Presenter: Christian Grzona, Evopark
- Parking Data Standards – Key to integration:- Keith Williams, Alliance for Parking Data Standards
Coming up - 20th EPA International Congress and Exhibition - 12° - 14° September 2022 – Brussels: Laurence A.Bannerman, President EPA