The CIVITAS CATALIST project aimed to validate, exploit and disseminate the results of the CIVITAS Initiative and, more importantly, help new cities adopt sustainable, clean and energy efficient urban transport.
- Promoting the results of CIVITAS through a continuing knowledge transfer process - ultimately leading to new joint city initiatives,
- Increasing the visibility of the CIVITAS policies by expanding national and international alliances,
- Communicating the CIVITAS message in a custom-tailored manner to the project's target groups,
- Consolidating and validating the long-term impacts of CIVITAS and disseminating best practice solutions,
- Supporting and fostering political championships, assessing expectations and inputs to EU policy.
Within CATALIST a "CIVITAS Guide for the Urban Transport Professional: Results and Lessons of the Long-Term Evaluation of the CIVITAS Initiative" was produced. This document is also available as an Online Guide.
- CIVITAS CATALIST Experience Exchange
- CIVITAS Guide for the Urban Transport Professional: Results and Lessons from the Long-Term Evaluation of the CIVITAS Initiative
The project kicked-off in August 2007 and ended in July 2011, funded under the European Sustainable Development, Global Change and Ecosystems: thematic priority 6 under the Focusing and Integrating Community Research programme 2002-2006 (€ 4 292 927 EU contribution).
For more information about the project, please visit CIVITAS CATALIST CORDIS page