Webinar: Building a Market for Smart Cities and Communities - 20 June 2018
The EIP-SCC Sustainable Urban Mobility Action Cluster (EIP-SCC SUM AC) is pleased to invite you to a webinar taking place on-line on 20th June 2018, from 13:00 to 14:30 CET.
This webinar will give you the opportunity to hear about the cities and companies that are leading 5 actions as part of the European Innovation Partnership in Smart cities and communities. Their aim is to become the leading platform for understanding city needs, for bringing stakeholders together, building the tools that support an innovation pipeline, and directly supporting individual networks and projects that are en-route to realisation.
The Sustainable Urban Mobility Action Cluster focuses on five Initiatives:
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM) – lead by Airbus, it aims to contribute to bringing urban mobility into the third dimension – the airspace (flying vehicles)– by offering a marketplace-driven forum of diverse mobility stakeholders (ground and air) to jointly work towards city-centric demonstration projects at intra-city and inter-city (regional) level;
- Intelligent Mobility For Energy Transition (IMET) – lead by Nissan, it aims to create a mechanism for the development of sustainable energy models through e-mobility solutions as an innovative product for the development of smart cities;
- New Mobility Services (NMS) – lead by the Province of Noord-Brabant/ Brabanstad, it aims to build a common ground for New Mobility Services, supporting service replication and cooperation between cities and private sector;
- E-Vehicles for Smart Cities and Communities (EV4SCC) – lead by Urban Foresight, it is mobilising a Europe-wide dialogue on the potential for electric vehicles to be integrated with smart city initiatives and aims to create the world’s largest marketplace for smart electric mobility solutions;
- Alternative Fuels Special Vehicles (AFSV) – lead by Aebi-Schmidt, it aims to create a guideline that draws on the very latest and most appropriate technologies to recommend to cities to help steer a clear path in order to achieve the zero emission target in the field of special vehicles.
Participation to the webinar is free. If you wish to participate, please register here.
Feel free to forward this invitation to other interested parties.
Here you may find the draft agenda of the webinar including additional information about the initiatives.