Urban Nodes Forum, 3-4 April in Budapest
The Forum also aims to enable experts to receive qualified feedback on project ideas, as well as provide recommendations for the upcoming EU funding period of structural funds (2021-2027).
Key topics include:
- Urban Nodes and TEN-T Network
- Intermodal accessibility & hubs: Ports
- Digitalisation and Smart Solutions
- Electrification and energy efficiency in transport
- Governance & policy coordination
Attend the Urban Nodes Forum to network with fellow urban nodes representatives, planners, infrastructure coordinators and operators, freight and logistics operators, funding specialists in mobility, infrastructure, passenger transport, and logistics.
For more information, visit the event website.