Registration open for #H2020RTR18: Results from Road Transport Research in H2020 projects
More than 75 projects will share their results and achievements in areas such as Green Vehicles, Urban Mobility, Logistics, Intelligent Transport Systems, Safety, Automated Road Transport and more.
#H2020RTR18 showcases road transport research results obtained in projects funded under Horizon 2020 in three parallel session streams:
- Towards 0 fatalities
- Improving quality of life in urban areas
- Green Vehicles
Urban mobility in the programme
A number of the projects featured in the programme adress urban mobility, incl. for example MAVEN (Managing Automated Vehicles Enhances Network), ELIPTIC (Electrification of public transport in cities), CIPTEC (Collective Innovation for Public Transport in European Cities), FLOW (Furthering Less Congestion by creating Opportunities for more Walking and cycling), TRACE (Opening the cycling and walking tracking potential), SUMPs-Up (European Programme for Accelerating the Take up of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans), CoEXist ('AV-Ready' transport models and road infrastructure for the coexistence of automated and conventional vehicles), CITYLAB (City Logistics in Living Laboratories), and others.
Plenary speakers include:
- Stephan Neugebauer, ERTRAC & EGVIA chairman
- Clara de la Torre, Director, Directorate H Transport, DG Research and Innovation (DG RTD), European Commission
- Herald Ruijters, Director Investment, Innovative & Sustainable Transport, DG Mobility and Transport (DG MOVE), European Commission
- Alan Haigh, Head of Department, Department H - Horizon 2020, INEA (TBC)
The conference sessions will be also web-streamed. Participation is free but registration is mandatory. Polis supports the event through its involvement in the support action FUTURE-RADAR.
Click here for more information, the programme and link to registration. Event programme is here.