New Health economic assessment tool (HEAT) for walking and cycling released!
The main features and changes:
- combined assessments of walking and cycling;
- calculation of impacts of exposure to air pollution, crash risk and carbon emissions, in addition the benefits from physical activity;
- updated Values of Statistical Life (VSL) with averages and country-specific values (based on a methodology developed by the OECD);
- a new HEAT methodology booklet;
- updated section with HEAT examples;
- revised workflow;
- new user interface.
The new HEAT can be accessed at: http://www.heatwalkingcycling.org