Last days to register for European Road Safety Summer School
From 26-30 August 2019, the European Road Safety Summer School offers an international 5-day course in Mechelen, Belgium. Registration is possible until 14 July.
The ERSSS is an international 5-day course on road safety and mobility issues with excellent speakers, lots of examples from across Europe and beyond and ample networking opportunities. If you are a mobility manager or a road safety professional and you want to expand your expertise and learn from other countries how to tackle road deaths, the summer school is the place for you.
"I learned a lot about road safety and I will try to implement this in my country. It was an amazing experience", said Fernando Hiro from the University of São Paulo who attended the summer school two years ago.
The European Road Safety Summer School (ERSSS) is an initiative of the VSV (Flemish Foundation for Traffic Knowledge), ETSC, Polis, IMOB and Road Safety GB.
- 26.08.2019 - Introduction, vision and strategy
- 27.08.2019 - Education, awareness raising and infrastructure
- 28.08.2019 - Excursion Hasselt: Transportation Research Institute and city centre
- 29.08.2019 - Technologies, enforcement and integrated policy
- 30.08.2019 - Excursion Brussels: the European framework
Registration and more information: