DORA workshop collocated with the 11th ITS European Congress
The workshop introduces the DORA project, which seeks to cut down European travel times by up to 20% through developing an integrated mobility information system with innovative door-to-door services. It may serve as an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas regarding the future of ITS in Europe as well as to meet and discuss with other professionals on how to bring it about.
- Welcome and Introduction to DORA project (Halid Hrasnica, Eurescom, Project Coordinator): Introduction to the workshop - About the project Objectives and overview The DORA innovation Expected impacts and results
- Implementation and Benefits of DORA Approach (Jan Kätker, VMZ, Technical and Scientific Project Manager): The technology behind the innovation Architecture and requirements DORA services/applications and portability of the solution - Benefits from the viewpoints of multiple stakeholders such as airports, airlines and cities/regions
- The future of the intelligent travel system with DORA (Antero Kutvonen, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Dissemination manager): Building the future of intelligent travel systems Trends impacting the mobility market The modern European passengers The emerging future technologies - How does DORA fit into the future DORA as a platform to bring together mobility services Identification of relevant roles and stakeholders Business and cooperation models for DORA
- Interactive discussion session with workshop participants
- Wrap-up of the workshop conclusions
The workshop is held in the Hebrides suite of the Crowne Plaza hotel, which is connected to the SECC (the congress venue) directly.
It will take place on Wednesday, the 8th of June, at 14:00 - 16:00.
Please email email@example.com or Antero.firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd of June.