DATEX II Forum - 23-24 May 2018 - Utrecht
Highlights of the programme are:
- DATEX II version 3
- possibilities, benefits and operation of DATEX II implementations
- DATEX II in relation to C-ITS and Automated Driving
- urban domain supported by DATEX II
- governance of national and regional profiles
- technical impact of namespaces and the new exchange options and
- data structures and profiling
DATEX was originally designed and developed as a traffic and travel data exchange mechanism by a European task force set up to standardise the interface between traffic control and information centres. DATEX II has since become the reference for all applications requiring access to dynamic traffic and travel related information in Europe. The aim is that by 2020 DATEX II is THE information model for road traffic and travel information in Europe.
Polis is a member of the DATEX II Stakeholder Advisory Board.
Visit http://www.datex2.eu/content/datex-ii-2018-forum-invitation for further details.