2015 Polis Conference registration open
2 high-level plenary sessions will discuss what "smart cities" means, the closing plenary will look into the potential the health angle provides to achieve more sustainable transport. Topics of the 16 technical sessions include:
- transport planning beyond the city,
- ICT and active mobility,
- smart parking strategies,
- urban freight goes electric,
- translating road safety data into measures,
- global cooperation for sustainable transport,
- from open data to transport apps,
- and much more!
Registration to the conference is now open. Polis members as well as speakers attend free of charge, a small fee applies to other delegates. Register here: https://www.polisnetwork.eu/2015registration
Downlad the draft programme here.
Conference web page: https://www.polisnetwork.eu/2015conference