What is the Future of EVs and Renewables? - SEEV4-City Closing Conference
Join the online webinars and learn more about enabling clean and green transportation in cities by increasing the number of electric vehicles powered by renewable energy.
Over the past several years, the Interreg SEEV4-City project (Smart, clean Energy and Electric Vehicle 4 the City) has showcased these synergies by demonstrating how electric vehicles can support the energy transition in cities with six distinct pilot projects in the North Sea Region.
The six pilots focussing on different implementation levels of Smart Charging and V2X business models are:
Vehicle to Household or Building (V2H / V2B) scale:
- Living Lab, a household in Loughborough, UK, and now replicated also in Nottingham
- City Hall of Leicester city council (HQ), UK
Vehicle to Street or Neighbourhood scale:
- The Vulkan parking garage in Oslo, Norway
- FlexPower (1 and 2), the city of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The city depot in Kortrijk, Flanders, Belgium
- The ArenA stadium / Energy Arena in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
With the recent release of the Green Deal and the Commission’s goal to reach carbon neutrality by 2050, it will be key to ensuring that the integration of renewables and EV’s continues to be a priority for the EU in the years to come.
At the final end conference of the project, we will provide insight into the key project outcomes and impacts from the various pilots as well as share lessons learned and recommendations for relevant stakeholders.
Three interactive online webinars moderated by representatives from the various SEEV4-City pilots which will touch on related themes such as key barriers and enablers, procurement and supply chain issues, key policy recommendations, and best financing and business models for integrating EV’s and renewables in cities.
- 22 April – 15.00-17.00 CET: Insights of the project: 6 pilot projects that pave the way for smart electric mobility solutions
- 6 may- 15.00-17.00 CET: Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and Smart Charging: the future symbiosis between emission-free transport and sustainable energy infrastructure
- 22 may- 15.00-17.00 CET: Policy learning from SEEV4-City pilots: what policies do we need for the future?
For more information and registrations please visit http://event.seev4-city.eu/