Modal shift is a Mindshift: IWTS 2.0's Final Conference
The Maritieme Academie Harlingen, leading partner of the #IWTS 2.0, is hosting a livestream on April 22 at 1pm (BTS), to hold the project’s final conference.
Inland navigation provides an environmentally friendly way to serve transport needs in a growing, and increasingly digital logistics industry across Central Europe.
The project #IWTS 2.0 – IWTS for Inland Waterway Transport – brought together public infrastructure managers, private barge operators and training institutions to offer a fresh perspective on inland shipping. IWTS2.0’s final conference will be held on April 22, 1pm-2.30pm (BTS)
The livestream program:
- 14.00: Welcome and introduction by Arjen Mintjens, director of the Maritime Academy Harlingen
- 14.10: Speeches by the representative of the Province of Fryslân, Mr. Sander de Rouwe and Mr. Nik Delmeire of the European Shippers' Council in Brussels
- 14.20: Presentation by Mr. Jorn Josef Boll and Mr. Robbert van Hasselt; Experiences of the management team
- 14.30: Highlights of the #IWTS project, focusing on logistics, small barges and education
- 15.00: An interactive program with a live chat
- 15.20: IWTS 2.0 lessons learned and an outlook to the future by Mr. Robbert van Hasselt
- 15.30: Room for online discussion
- 16.00: End of program
For more information and registration