9th International Congress on Transportation Research - Transport 4.0: The Smart Evolution
The Hellenic Institute of Transport (HIT/CERTH) and the Hellenic Institute of Transportation Engineers (HITE) co-organize the ‘9th International Congress on Transportation Research’ (ICTR ‘19), which will be held in October 2019, in Athens, Greece.
The spotlight theme of the 2019 Congress is: ‘TRANSPORT 4.0: The Smart Evolution’. As such, focus will be given on the transition from research outcomes to practical applications and their use by interested stakeholders.
Submissions in the following topics are strongly encouraged (submitted work in other topics relevant to transportation will be considered as well):
- Urban Mobility
- Smart Cities
- Autonomous Transport (all modes)
- Transport Electrification (all modes)
- Transport Safety
- Resilience and Security
- Transport Modelling
- Transport Economics and Policies
- Transportation Planning and Operations
- Transport Infrastructure
- C-ITS Implementation
Submissions will be completed in two phases (initially abstracts and subsequently full-text papers), through the ICTR website (www.ictr.gr), according to the following time schedule:
- 15th January 2019: Abstract submission deadline (up to 500 words)
- 15th February 2019: Notification of acceptance deadline (approximate)
- 15th April 2019: Full-text paper submission deadline
- 31st May 2019: Authors informed on review results (approximate)
- 30th June 2019: Final paper submission deadline
For more information please visit the ICTR website.