Registration is now open for Urban Mobility Days 2020
Registration is now open for the European Commission’s first large-scale digital urban mobility conference, the Urban Mobility Days, taking place from 29 September to 2 October 2020. POLIS is coordinating the event through its involvement in Eltis.
Leading figures from the world of mobility will gather to discuss urgent topics including:
- What’s next for urban mobility in the EU?
- Is the EU a leader in the global urban mobility transition?
- In the wake of COVID-19, how can cities plan for resilient and sustainable urban mobility?
- How can MaaS contribute to zero-emission mobility?
- How can data collection technologies benefit small and medium-sized cities?
- UVARs - where do we stand?
In addition to these and many other engaging discussions, the conference will feature presentations to discuss results and lessons learnt from a wide range of urban mobility projects.
Through its showcasing of leading success stories in the field, the event is also ideal for town and city representatives to learn how to turn the theme of the conference – ‘zero-emission mobility for all’ – into reality.
Urban Mobility Days unites two flagship events in the urban mobility calendar – the CIVITAS Forum Conference and the European Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans (SUMPs). It represents a unique forum for interaction between policymakers, local authorities, academics, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), other mobility practitioners and all those putting the SUMP concept into practice.
As mobility can no longer be regarded as merely moving from A to B, Urban Mobility Days will go beyond transport and link zero-emission mobility initiatives with wider EU efforts to tackle climate change and make Europe a carbon-neutral continent by 2050.
Make sure to register for the Urban Mobility Days conference to:
- Debate the urgent issues of today with the keenest minds in urban transport and related fields.
- Experience the exciting results of the CIVITAS Living Labs(link is external) and other projects pioneering clean, green mobility.
- Discover the latest in transport trends and technologies and sustainable urban mobility planning.