Launch of TIDE e-learning seminars
The TIDE courses are intended for those working in the field of urban mobility but with relatively little experience in the specific topic area. No detailed pre-knowledge of the topics is required. The courses should take 2-4 hours over four weeks and are designed to include interaction with experts and other participants.
Participants will gain access to online courses with advice from European experts and a connection to mobility practitioners from all over Europe.
Course topics are:
- Road pricing and parking pricing measures
- Cycle parking
- Open transport data
- Electric mobility charging infrastructure and clean logistics
- Public transport organisation and public transport market research
- Integrating new measures into your sustainable urban mobility planning
- Analysing the impacts of new mobility measures
At the end of the courses, participants receive a certificate of participation and a chance to win a free trip to the TIDE final conference in early 2015.
Courses will be offered starting on 5 May with a new course starting every Monday until early July. Each course will run for four weeks. See the related document for the full course descriptions and the schedule.
For further information, contact Ivo Cré at firstname.lastname@example.org.