Launch of TIDE e-learning seminars
The TIDE courses are intended for those working in the field of urban mobility but with relatively little experience in the specific topic area. No detailed pre-knowledge of the topics is required. The courses should take 2-4 hours over four weeks and are designed to include interaction with experts and other participants.
Participants will gain access to online courses with advice from European experts and a connection to mobility practitioners from all over Europe.
Course topics are:
- Road pricing and parking pricing measures
- Cycle parking
- Open transport data
- Electric mobility charging infrastructure and clean logistics
- Public transport organisation and public transport market research
- Integrating new measures into your sustainable urban mobility planning
- Analysing the impacts of new mobility measures
At the end of the courses, participants receive a certificate of participation and a chance to win a free trip to the TIDE final conference in early 2015.
Courses will be offered starting on 5 May with a new course starting every Monday until early July. Each course will run for four weeks. See the related document for the full course descriptions and the schedule.