Transport Transition Summit
The Transport Transition Summit will be held virtually from the 11th to 12th May, bringing together key stakeholders committed to transforming the transport sector.
Transportation underpins our society, connecting people, cities, economies fostering growth and employment. Yet as millions of us move within and between cities and countries every single day, transport accounts for 25% of global emissions.
With global trade and travel swelling to meet the demands of a growing consumer population, a business-as-usual trajectory in the transport sector would see emissions rocket further.
Action is needed now across all asset classes, full value chains and lifecycles. Register today to connect with a growing network of over 1,500 transport, energy and policy professionals mapping the next phase of the transport transition.
- Hear and learn from Influential Speakers including Government Ministers, CEOs & Sustainability Leaders
- Access innovative technology and solutions accelerating the transport transition
- Network with delegates by using the event platform networking functions and features
- Foster international and cross-sector collaboration to support the clean transport transition
- Support the creation of policy frameworks that encourage investment
- Rt Honorable Grant Shapps, Secretary of State for Transport, HM Government
- Angela Hultberg, Head of Sustainable Mobility, IKEA
- Jeffrey Goh, Chief Executive Officer, Star Alliance
- Kristof Vereenooghe, President and CEO, EVBox Group
- Nancy Vandyke, CEO, Sustainable Mobility for All
- Lilli Matson, Chief Health, Safety and Environment Officer, TFL
- Karen Vancluysen, CEO, POLIS
- Hans-Jürgen Salmhofer, Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology, Republic of Austria
- Sophie Punte, Founder, Smart Freight Centre
How to Register: You can register online for free here. Contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com