Spatial and transport planning challenges for integrating traditional & new mobility services
The H2020 HARMONY ("Holistic Approach for Providing Spatial & Transport Planning Tools and Evidence to Metropolitan and Regional Authorities to Lead a Sustainable Transition to a New Mobility Era") project envisages developing a new generation of harmonised spatial and multimodal transport planning tools which comprehensively model the dynamics of the changing transport sector and spatial organisation, enabling metropolitan area authorities to lead the transition to a low carbon new mobility era in a sustainable manner.
Public Launch Event in London
The HARMONY project's Public Launch Event will bring together transport and spatial planning professionals, public authorities and policy makers, mobility technology developers, autonomous vehicles and drone manufacturers, and researchers to discuss the spatial and transport planning challenges metropolitan areas face in terms of integrating traditional and new transport modes.
To register for free, click here.
7 June 2019 - UCL Chandler House , 2 Wakefield Street, London WC1N 1PJ, United Kingdom
- 09:30 - 10:00: Registration & Coffee
- 10:00 - 10:50: The HARMONY project
- 10:50 - 11:50: Session 1 - New mobility services and technologies for passenger and freight
- 11:55 - 12:55: Session 2 - Cities challenges for passenger and freight transport and sustainable urban mobility planning (SUMP)
- 12:55 - 13:55: Networking Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00: Session 3 - Spatial and transport modelling challenges
- 15:00 - 15:15: Coffee break
- 15:15 - 15:45: Cross-session discussion
- 15:45 - 16:00: Closing remarks
To download the agenda, click here.
Twitter and LinkedIn accounts: