SEEV4-City Webinar – Policy Learning from SEEV4-City pilots: what policies do we need for the future?
This SEEV4-City webinar will focus on how electromobility can be further boosted in Europe with the support of renewable energy sources and the smart and efficient use of energy infrastructures.
The project will provide regulatory and policy recommendations which will be presented during this webinar.
- From Operational Pilot insights to SUMEPs – why and how do we need more integration of Mobility, Energy and Grid planning: Richard Kotter – University of Northumbria, Newcastle
- Roadmap towards a climate neutral city: Jaap Burger – EV Charging Strategy Advisor and Art van der Giessen – Program manager of Solar Energy, City of Amsterdam
- e-Mobility work and policies in Leicester: Chris Randall – Transport Strategy Officer, Planning, Development & Transportation, Leicester City Council
- Future solutions for the electrification of transport: policy learning from Oslo: Sture Portvik – Project Leader Electric Mobility, City of Oslo
- The EU’s role in enabling V2G and Smart Charging: Jayson Dong – Policy Manager, AVERE – The European Association for Electromobility
- Moderator: Philippe Vangeel, AVERE Secretary General
The webinar takes place on 20 May from 15:00 - 17:00 CEST.
To register, please see here.