Polis Working Group Meeting on Urban Freight
At this event, Polis members and private freight operators will convene to discuss common challenges in the field of urban freight. This meeting is part of the Polis-ALICE Urban Freight Strategic dialogue.
Building on the success of the first two POLIS-ALICE strategic dialogue meetings, the workshop will focus on some of the most pressing challenges that local authorities are facing when it comes to managing urban freight, such as:
- Cooperation and consolidation: micro-hubs and cargo bike deliveries
- Optimization of flows: off peak and night deliveries
- Electrification of urban freight fleets
- Data sharing and analysis for evidence-based measures (LEZ, Ultra LEZ, stop double parking...)
- Effective enforcement measures for efficient urban freight distribution
The event will take place on the day after the Annual Polis Conference 2019, and will be offer Polis and ALICE members an opportunity to discuss in further detail the topics of sessions 1F (local authorities & urban freight management) and 2F (Innovative solutions for freight movement).
- Where: Polis, Rue du Trone 98, 1050 Brussels
- When: 29 November 2019, 09:00 - 16:00
For more information, please contact Giacomo Lozzi.