POLIS-ALICE International Women's Day Virtual Breakfast
POLIS and ALICE invite you to join the International Women's Day celebrations on March 8 to discuss 'Women forging change in urban logistics and building a sustainable future'.
Ready to join the International Women's Day celebrations? On March 8, POLIS and ALICE are co-organising a virtual breakfast open to all urban logistics practitioners and beyond to celebrate the occasion and discuss 'Women forging change in urban logistics and building a sustainable future'.
Indeed, the event aims to highlight EU-funded innovation projects in urban logistics that are led by women. The event will be co-chaired by Charlotte Migne, Chair of ALICE Working Group on Urban Logistics and Lola Ortiz, Chair of the Urban Freight Working Group, and will feature contributions from:
- Ioanna Fergadiotou, Project Coordinator of URBANE and Technical Coordinator of LEAD;
- Paola Cossu, Project Coordinator of DISCO, and Vice Chair of ALICE Working Group on Urban Logistics;
- Manon Levrey, Project Coordinator of DECARBOMILE
- Vivian Kiousi, Project Coordinator of GREEN-LOG
Among the topics of discussion, the panel will explore the following questions:
- Why are there so many women in the driving seat to make urban logistics more sustainable?
- Does this gender proportion help in delivering positive impacts to advance gender equality?
- If yes, how can we apply this to other topics in the transport sector?
To attend the event, please register HERE.