Horizon Europe Info Days: Cluster 5 - Climate, Energy & Mobility
The Info Days for Horizon Europe Cluster 5 - Climate, Energy & Mobility - will be held virtually on 15-16 December 2022.
The virtual Info Days will present the research and innovation topics proposed for 2023 under the Work Programme 2023-2024 of Horizon Europe Cluster 5 - Climate, Energy & Mobility. The two-day event will give the opportunity to prospective applicants to learn more about the funding options under the new Work Programme with a focus on twin green and digital transitions to achieve climate neutrality in Europe by 2050.
The goal of the Info Days is to present 106 open topics of the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 calls for 2023 by way of an online plenary and four parallel, virtual sessions.
A full programme of the event is available here.
Mobility-focused sessions will be, among others:
- New European Bauhaus (NEB): 15 December 2022 / 09:30-09:45 (GMT+01:00)
- International cooperation: 15 December 2022 / 09:45-10:00 (GMT+01:00)
- Implementation issues: 15 December 2022 / 10:00-10:45 (GMT+01:00)
- Destination 3: Energy systems, grids, storage (ESGS) / Destination 2: ESGS, Synergies with Innovation Fund / Destination 4: Industry: 15 December 2022 / 11:00-12:30 (GMT+01:00)
- Destination 6: Cooperative, connected and automated mobility (CCAM) & Multimodal transport: 15 December 2022 / 11:00-12:30 (GMT+01:00)
- Destination 2: Batteries & Test bed for hydrogen: 15 December 2022 / 11:00-12:30 (GMT+01:00)
- Destination 3: Energy systems, grids, storage (ESGS): 16 December 2022 / 09:00-10:30 (GMT+01:00)
- Destination 3: Renewables (general topics) / Bioenergy / CCUS: 16 December 2022 / 11:00-12:30 (GMT+01:00)
- Destination 1 : Climate science / Destination 6 : Safety and resilience: 16 December 2022 / 11:00-12:30 (GMT+01:00)
- Destination 5: 2ZERO & Aviation: 16 December 2022 / 11:00-12:30 (GMT+01:00)
- Breakthrough Energy Catalyst fund: 16 December 2022 / 12:30-13:00 (GMT+01:00)
Participants may submit questions via Slido during the event on 15-16 December 2022 by using the event code #CL5INFODAYS22 and selecting the ‘room’ corresponding to the session of interest (as by the programme).
A separate virtual pitching session and brokerage session organised by the National Contact Points (NCP) will take place in the afternoon on 15 December. The brokerage session will provide the opportunity to network through dedicated meetings organised by sector. More information.
The Brokerage Event registration was open from 7 November at 8:00 am until 28 November at 12:00 pm. Registration to the EU Login platform is required prior to the two-day event.